2) Select the Grade and click on the Interactive Whiteboard Lessons button.
5) Select a Unit, which brings up the Lessons at the right. Select a Lesson number.
6) Click on the blue “Download Lesson” button toward at the bottom.
10) Open Easiteach on your computer.
Tip: The easiest way to locate Easiteach is by clicking
the Start button and then typing Easi into the
so you can get to it quickly. Right-click on Easiteach Next Generation
--Three types of shortcuts you can use include:
Pin to Taskbar, Pin to Start Menu and
Send to>>Desktop (create shortcut). Pick one.
Afterward: Notice the Recent Documents list in the lower left corner. You can use this after
lessons have been opened in Easiteach at least once.
17) For the interactive buttons and actions to work in the lesson, there are two options: Using the Play Mode button (or) using the Presentation Mode view mode...