1. On the District website, go to About Us
2. Click on Instruction
3. Scroll down to the NWEA Map section and click on PHASD MAP Log-in
4. Under View Reports (at the left), click on MAP Growth Reports.
Note: After a profile is created for a new user, it takes 24 hours to take effect, so a new user cannot access reports until the next day.
5. About half-way down, click on Learning Continuum.
6. Scroll down to Open Educational Resources Searchable by RIT and click Khan Academy Resources by RIT.
10. Another option for adding students is to create a Class within Khan Academy. This will give you a class code. When students log in for the first time, they will type the class code to be entered into your Khan class.
The Khan Academy resources offer a variety of options for teachers. They can be used for whole-group re-teaching, for individual student practice or extension. If you need further support or have questions about this tool, please contact Mark Repp or Erin Peyerk for more information.